• Carnival Corp
Global Casino Operations
Passports and Visas

Passport & Visa Information

All staff must have a valid passport that is valid for a minimum of 12 months in order to board one of our vessels.  

You also need a valid C1-D visa which will allow you to enter the United States of America as a crew member, and work in American waters as a member of our on board team. This visa is essential to employment as the majority of our ships enter American waters at some point during the calendar year, as they change itineraries seasonally and relocate. Occasionally, we need to transfer staff from one vessel to another for business requirements, and having the correct visa to travel and join the assigned ship is vital.

Dependent on your nationality you may need other visas to travel freely and work on vessels in the territorial region.  Always check online if you are unsure, and read all the paperwork we give you thoroughly. If you have questions in this regard, you could also ask your agent (our hiring partner in your region) for guidance.

The Adventure Awaits Make memories with new friends and new places! APPLY NOW